IT Outsourcing / Help Desk – System / Server Admn Role – Network – IT Security
1 – IT Helpdesk Operator & Admin Roles
- Response to incident and request from end-users via Phone call, email, SNOW ticket.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, provide solution and information to end-user
- Collet Sufficient and accurate information before escalate to other team/person.
- Manage and follow-up ticket assigned to VN IT Team to ensure SLA
- Manage IT knowledge base (Add, update, delete)
- Follow INDG working procedure/process to response to Incident/Request/Change
- Manage Sending of IT Announcement
- Coordinate with related person to update IT Inventory
- Activate Additional Software license and alert to end-users
- Raise PR/PO for each IT purchasing
- Follow up status of PR/PO to ensure hw/sw can be delivered and meet SLA
- Manage all IT contract to ensure it properly kept and secure
- Coordinate with vendor, and SCCCVN procurement to support contract negotiation